Data Privacy Notice
What data do we collect from you?
1. When you access our website:
Each access to the Kabeltechnik Mathuse GmbH website is stored in a log file. The following data is stored temporarily in the log file until automated deletion:
- information on the browser type and version
- the user’s operating system
- the user’s Internet service provider
- the user’s IP address
- the date and time of the query
- websites from which the user’s system was directed to our website
- websites which the user’s system accesses via our website
2. Based on your entries on our website:
- On the contact form: Your first name and surname, your e-mail address, company address(street, house number, postcode, city, country), department, telephone number, subject, message.
- At the time the message is sent, the user’s IP address and the date and time of transmission are also stored.
User´s consent is obtained for the processing of the data within the scope of the sending process and reference is made to this data protection policy.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In what way do we collect your data?
We log the data that we collect on any access automatically, otherwise only based on your entries.
What do we use your data for?
- Only for provision, optimisation and security of our website.
- With your consent for receiving your message and processing your request and/or order/contract.
What are your rights?
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Person responsible is:
Kabeltechnik Mathuse GmbH
23909 Ratzeburg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 4541 / 85 93 120